Toter Fan Can Containers:
Fan cans are the perfect way to show your team spirit. Available in football, baseball and racing helmet designs, these litter containers are great for stadiums, arenas and more. Manufactured using Toter’s Advanced Rotational Molding process.
· Large 45 gallon capacity offers the space to collect a variety of waste and recyclables
· Prefect for enhancing relationships with corporate sponsors
· Containers can be matched to team colors
Toter EVR® II, Curbside Collection Carts:
Toter Slimline Containers:
Toter Slimline containers are available in a wide range of
shapes and sizes suitable for any space. All Toter stationary containers are produced using Advanced Rotational Molding for durability and impact resistance. Containers are available in granite colors for an upscale look that fits any setting.
· 23, 25, 50 gallon sizes
· Lid options include swinging door, dome top, can cutout and open top
· Styles include Rectangular, Half-Round and Square
Toter Stationary Containers:
Decorative Litter Containers, Fan Cans, and
Decorative Litter Containers:
Toter decorative litter containers are a great addition to any park, town, retailer or other outdoor area. Like all Toter carts, Toter litter containers and decorative trash cans are constructed using our Advanced Rotational Molding process for maximum durability and impact resistance. Our decorative trash cans are available in six granite colors that mimic the look of natural stone.
· Base can be weighted for improved stability and to deter theft
· Custom graphics available
· Available in 45 gallon and 60 gallon sizes
· Bag holder straps hide unsightly can liners
· Hollow base holds up to 75 lbs. of sand for stability
sERVING INDUSTRY SINCE 1934
Toter is the leading manufacturer of two-wheeled carts for curbside automated waste, recycling and organics collection by cities, private waste haulers and recyclers. Toter introduced the automated curbside cart system in North America during the late 1960s. Today, Toter is the top selling cart brand.
Recognized throughout the industry as The World's Toughest Carts™, Toter carts are produced using a patented, stress-free molding technology known as Advanced Rotational Molding™. This manufacturing process results in carts that are stronger and more durable than injection molded carts. Toter carts typically have a 15 to 20+ year service life versus 10 years or less for injection molded carts. Exceptionally long service life, combined with one of the lowest warranty claim rates in the industry, make Toter carts an exceptional value
To schedule a demonstration or purchase Toter Carts, please contact Stringfellow on
email email@example.com call us at 1-800-832-4404.