HEIL Side Loaders Products
Stringfellow is your premier dealer in Tennessee & Kentucky for Heil Refuse Collection Equipment and authorized parts and service. We offer a variety of different models and we are confident that we can provide you with the Heil to fit your needs.
Heil is the industry leader in mobile refuse collection vehicle design and specialized refuse body manufacturing. Since 1901, we have built a reputation for quality, durability, and innovation in the solid waste industry.
We offer the widest variety of refuse collection bodies available, including front loaders, rear loaders, automated and manual side loaders, multi-compartment recycling units, and hook lift and cable hoist units for roll-off containers.
You can be confident that your investment in Heil refuse collection vehicles brings a long-term business partnership with the lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) in the industry.
To schedule a demonstration or to purchase Heil Refuse Collection Equipment, please contact us.
DuraPack® Python Side Loader
- Python’s superior hardened grabber gears virtually eliminate gear wear
- Heil’s DuraMount design, which is used to mount the lift to the chassis frame
- The Python’s 8-second lift cycle can save you up to 4 seconds per stop and up to 1 hour per day
- Solid Foundation – Heil’s exclusive fully welded interlance subframe
- Shur-Lock tailgate locks
- Bigger Bites – A 5.2 cubic yard hopper means the Python can handle a variety of container sizes
Liberty™ Side Loader Key Features
- Easy to Maintain – The body of the Liberty is easy to service because all hydraulic cylinders are accessible from the ground level
- Fewer Cylinders – While other bodies need four cylinders to raise, lower, and lock the tailgate, our Continuous Pack body requires only two, reducing your maintenance time
- Quiet, Fuel-Efficient Operation – It is designed to help you finish routes up to 20-percent faster
- Fewer Wear Components – Because there is no packer panel to slide into the body, the need for shoes, guide tracks, guide rails, and internal body parts is eliminated
HEIL MultiPack refuse collection vehicle can do it all because it combines three precision-engineered products:
1) The Durable Heil DuraPack® Body – Our exclusive fully-welded interlaced subframe provides exceptional strength and durability, while resisting corrosion and salt damage.
2) The Superior Python® Automated Arm – 8-second lift cycle can save you up to 4 seconds per stop and up to 1 hour per day – which can add up to more than $15,000 in savings per truck per year!
3) The Proven DuraPack® 5000 Tailgate – A 5.2 cubic yard hopper means the MultiPack can easily handle a variety of container sizes, from 30 to 96 gallons, with fewer trips to the disposal site.Get a Quote Download Brochure
Rapid Rail® Side Loader
- Unique Lift Geometry – enabling the Rapid Rail to get in and out of tight spaces easily.
- Quiet, Fuel-Efficient Operation – Heil’s Operate-in-Gear-at-Idle System comes standard. It is designed to help you finish routes up to 20-percent faster.
- Easily Accessible Hydraulics – Hydraulic cylinders are installed in Service Smart™ locations to make them readily accessible from the ground for easy maintenance.
- No Packer Panel – The rapid rail’s patented packer design continuously sweeps the hopper and packs the load, so the operator can keep collecting without stopping to cycle.
- Enhanced Visibility – The Rapid Rail offers outstanding visibility for operators.
Retriever™ Satellite Side Loader
- Extra packing power
- Collect from either side
- Transfer Payload – A patented transfer system enables you to simply transfer your payload from the Retriever to a full-size rear loader
- Flexible Solutions – Cart tippers can be added to one or both hopper openings for semi-automated collection
- Self-closing tailgate
STARR® System Loader
- Turning Radius – The STARR boasts an enviable 42-foot curb-to-curb turning radius – 40% better than a straight frame
- Trailerized Transfer – haul up to 18 tons legally and cut trips to the disposal site in half by pulling full STARR System trailers to the landfill as tandems
- Patented Paddle Packer – The STARR’s patented paddle packer continuously sweeps the hopper, eliminating the need to stop and pack the load as well as the need to clean out debris from behind the packer
Industrial Truck & Environmental Equipment
Stringfellow takes pride in providing the best customer service in the industry. Contact us today to get started!Contact Us Today