Heil® RevAMP Electric Refuse Truck
Fully-Electric Automated Side Loader and Auger Compactor
The Heil RevAMP automated side loader was developed with a mission of revolutionizing refuse collection. The 100% electric arm and auger compactor allows fleets to reduce their environmental footprint by reducing fuel use and greenhouse gas (“GHG”) emissions, while also eliminating hydraulic oil spills. This combination enables the operation of a fully-electric automated refuse collection vehicle (“RCV”), versus hybrid technologies that adapt a traditional hydraulic body to a battery-powered chassis and still require hydraulic hoses to operate the body functions.
The Heil® RevAMP™
Electric side loader is more environmentally friendly than any other standard automated truck on the market.
- 100% electric on-route – NO hydraulics – NO hydraulic leaks
- Fuel savings of up to 35% on diesel chassis; 100% fuel savings on electric chassis
- Easily charge overnight with plenty of energy for a day’s work
- GHG reduction of 41 tons/year/truck on diesel chassis
- Lighter body (less than 15,400 lbs.) – less fuel consumed – better payload
Industrial Truck & Environmental Equipment
Stringfellow takes pride in providing the best customer service in the industry. Contact us today to get started!Contact Us Today